Lecturer: Sandra Foltin
Date: to be announced
- Lecture from the lecture series ” Lukas and the Language ofCourage“ – Introduction to the digital work of the human-dog team.
Part 1: Children with special needs in primary schools
How can we use videos and other media to create additional added value for clients as well as our dog?
Location: The WEBINAR will take place via ZOOM. You will receive the access link by email before the start of the webinar.
Use of a therapy companion dog in remedial lessons in lockdown 2020/2021 with all its challenges:
Objectives of the mission were: ·
- Implementation of digital ideas of the human-dog team as part of remedial lessons
- Furthermore, the following questions are answered:
- How can small tasks be easily implemented in the school sector?
- How can I integrate the team partner dog so that it is not only stress-free for everyone, but also fun?
- What should be considered during implementation?
- What technical requirements do I need?
- What do I have to pay attention to when creating the videos?